2.01.2011

#BHM - Happy Black History Month!

"Say it loud...I"M BLACK & I'M PROUD!" 
     but on a serious note, Happy Black History Month! It's only one month out of the year to some of us, but to others it's something that never leaves. There is a great sense of pride surrounding  the month of February within the African American community. During this time we reflect on influential blacks who have improved the lives of not only our own, but of people of every race and culture. 
     I'm proud of every ground groundbreaking, people-freeing, world-em-bettering, life changing move my people have made. We still have a llllllloooonnnnnnggggg ways to go, but thank God we are not where we used to be! We will keep getting better, and keep giving our ancestors a reason to smile down on us!





Peace♥Love♥Glam

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Know I Love Seeing What You Have to Say! Drop Me a Comment Loves, and I'll Be Sure to Reply Back! ♥klb