6.20.2011

Day 3 - Five songs you like.



1. No One Gonna Love You- Jennifer Hudson


2.It's Raining- Inara George


3. Pieces of Me- Ledisi


4. Beautiful People- Chris Brown ft. Benni B.


5. It's Whatever- Aaliyah



Just Daisy's 7 Day Challenge
Day 1 - Seven things that cross your mind a lot. 
Day 2 - Six things you love.
Day 3 - Five songs you like.

Day 4 - Four things you wish you could say, but might never.
Day 5 - Three things you miss.
Day 6 - Two things you want.
Day 7 - One story of a memory you have.


2 comments:

  1. my boyfriend is obsessed with the baby..lol..cute blog chica!!

    Dreek

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfaooo omg who's baby is that, I can't stop laughing!! I have to finish up my own challenge and wow, loving the music especially the 4th song <33

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

You Know I Love Seeing What You Have to Say! Drop Me a Comment Loves, and I'll Be Sure to Reply Back! ♥klb