1.24.2012

Deal or Steal??

So last week I went to Walmart after class, and I didn't find what I came in for but I found a damn good deal on polish!
3 OPI POLISHES FOR $9.01...yep.
I was exiting & saw the OPI collection in the salon, and then I saw the clearance stand in the salon. Most of the colors were from the Katy Perry, and Pirates of the Carribean line!! This was quite a steal!!
Normally would've been around $27
I had to ask the lady was this sticker accurate







warm, yet light purple tone

beautiful light, mossy green






A pretty, light pink hue




without flash

with flash



These pictures are all over the place...ugh, but you all should get the gist of things! :)

2 comments:

  1. Grl that was a steal *grabs keys headed to car, wally world here I come* lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a wonderfullll find ! i always get pandamonium pink when i get my nails done and always get compliments ..i love it ! congratss

    ReplyDelete

You Know I Love Seeing What You Have to Say! Drop Me a Comment Loves, and I'll Be Sure to Reply Back! ♥klb