7.23.2012

Nail Polish Lovers!


Sinful Colors

If you haven't heard already, check your local Walgreens because Sinful Colors polishes (which is owned by Revlon now) are currently on sale this week for $.99! That's like getting 50% off regular price and there are a ton of awesome colors to pick from. If you can't find the color you want you can hit up Walgreens.com and get free shipping on orders over $25. I'm currently making a list of the colors I want, and I'll do a haul on the ones I find!


OAN: I'm also thinking of trying out Maybelline's BB Cream. I'm not big on facial primers, foundations and stuff like that but I like the tinted moisturizer & beautifying properties of the cream. If you have tried any BB Creams let me know what kind, how it worked and if it worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Know I Love Seeing What You Have to Say! Drop Me a Comment Loves, and I'll Be Sure to Reply Back! ♥klb