7.11.2011

VERY FIRST BLOG AWARD!

I'm so thankful for Crystal over at ChurchGirl Chic for awarding me with this "Best Blogs" award. She is a true sweetheart and her blog is definently worth checking out!
So with the award I have to give 7 facts about me:
1. I'm left-handed
2. I'm a front-desk clerk at a hotel
3. I'm my mother's only child
4. I never wore make-up until my 2nd semester in college
5. I'm pretty quiet until you get to know me; then I'll have you laughing all the time
6. I'm a true Scorpio
7. For some reason I can pick up on a dance the first few times  I see it (my cat-daddy still ain't right, but my girls swear it's cute, lol)

& answer these questions:
  • Favorite Color: Turquoise
  • Favorite Song: Party-Beyonce ft. Andre 3000 (for now)
  • Favorite dessert: Birthday Cake
  • Biggest Pet Peeve: People who start to tell a story then say "never mind"...-_- hate that
  • When you are upset you, either: Hop in the car and just ride, or call one of my besties
  • Favorite Pet: Teacup Yorkie
  • Black or White:  this is  hard....all black err'thang is so sleek and sexy, but white is so classy & sophisticated. BOTH
  • Biggest Fear: Losing a parent
  • Best Feature: my smile
  • Everyday Attitude: Its a new day & I'll never see it again so I gotta make the most of it
  • What is perfection: Sunny afternoon on a boat with the man of my dreams getting a massage and sipping on something yummy
  • Guilty Pleasure: Sweet Potato pies from Bojangles...don't ask lol

NOW I GET TO PASS THE LOVE ALONG ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Know I Love Seeing What You Have to Say! Drop Me a Comment Loves, and I'll Be Sure to Reply Back! ♥klb