1.24.2012

Red Tails!

As you may, or may not know, this past weekend "Red Tails" made its box office premiere as the number two hit & raking in $19.1 Million. The storyline is that of the Tuskeegee Airmen & the struggles and triumphs they faced; it was inspiring. It portrayed friendship, determination, and how the people you least expect can make a difference.

 I went to check it out on Sunday with a friend (I don't even really like him, so maybe he's an associate *shrug*). I shed a couple tears, and gave a few side eyes, but all in all the story and message was moving. I'm not a big Terrance Howard fan, but he was actually one of my favorite roles in the movie. I did not like NeYo's character, nor the one assigned to Method Man (too corny to me).

   The eye candy in this movie is unbelievable. All different types of scrumptious black man, at one point I think my mind was just on the fact that some of them were so cute! I enjoyed this film, although somethings could have been better. If you subscribe to EBONY magazine there is a wonderful article about the movie, and the leading men are covering this issue.

Have you seen this film? Do you plan to? What are your thoughts on "red Tails"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Know I Love Seeing What You Have to Say! Drop Me a Comment Loves, and I'll Be Sure to Reply Back! ♥klb