6.08.2011

I Must Confess....I'm Completely Obsessed - PINK!!


It may be Spring but down here in the south Spring doesn't get much of a chance. I have been embracing my girlish side, rocking essential Spring pastels, and have slowly began to fall back in love with PINK! I think its because I like the way the hues of pink blend with my tanned skin, and how effortlessly pink can give a little life!
I'm even rocking my Pink Friday lipstick, which I initially hated! Found some bomb $.99 raspberry colored lip liner and it gave the lipstick a whole new life. I feel so feminine with this pink shade on lips! Its a nice switch up from the nudes I've been wearing.

I found this Revlon TopSpeed Quick Dry polish in "Pink Lingerie" at Walmart last week. I picked it up as a replacement for some dried up pastel pink polish, but this polish is the truth!! And many of the guys I have come across even comment on the color #WIN !

So pink is my power color right now! Might be orange or blue next month, but for now I'm pretty in pink! What shades are working for you this season? What color trends are you wanting to try? Let me know, because I might want to try out some your suggestions!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Know I Love Seeing What You Have to Say! Drop Me a Comment Loves, and I'll Be Sure to Reply Back! ♥klb