12.31.2011

Farewell to 2011 & Highest of Hopes in 2012

"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us." -Hal Borland




Hello beautiful people, we have lived to see the last day of 2011...a year we had never seen before & one we will never see again. Its a time a reflection, a time of celebration, and a time to think on what we want the future to bring us. I'm not one of those resolution type people, I evolve all throughout the year without announcements. All I know is that for 2012 I want to continue rising & excelling at life, I want to continue to love and comfort those in my life, and prepare for life after undergrad!!
Thank you all for sticking around & I can't wait for the great things we all have in store for 2012!!!!

Be Blessed, & See y'all next year!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Yr Hun

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! and I hope life after undergrad goes well!

    ReplyDelete

You Know I Love Seeing What You Have to Say! Drop Me a Comment Loves, and I'll Be Sure to Reply Back! ♥klb