12.27.2011

Lets Spend Some Christmas Money & Get Luxurious Hair

 
Carol's Daughter is having a 25% off everything sale up until 1/1/12! And not only are they giving 25% off, they also have complimentary shipping...gotta love free shipping! So spend some coins on yourself, get some belated Christmas gifts, or stock up for the next holiday season. The 25% off is major because these products are usually out of my college student budget, but getting a $40 set for $30 is a great deal on these quality hair products. I think I'll give their macadamia line or either the chocolat smoothing collection (reviewed in video below) and order some of the body products as a birthday gift for my mom (even though her bday isn't til April).




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Know I Love Seeing What You Have to Say! Drop Me a Comment Loves, and I'll Be Sure to Reply Back! ♥klb